Maroondah has a number of local business networks. These are a useful resource for new and existing businesses. Here is some information from them.
Croydon Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Please accept a very warm welcome from Croydon Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Young Chamber.
- Quality events & publications
- Educational tours and valuable introductions
- Beneficial services and information resources - online and offline
You'll find them to be a friendly and enthusiastic group with a positive and pro-business attitude. They look forward to welcoming you in person, soon!
Phone 1300 305 880
President Edwina Ricci, 0425 533 118
This business network of ERFC sponsors, supporters and affiliates has been formed to enable members to meet potential clients or partners. Meetings are held the last Friday of the month.
- To provide a forum to promote businesses associated with the network, both within the network group and outside of the group.
- To facilitate access to local, state and federal governmetn departments engaged in fostering local business.
- To introduce member companies to a variety of business best practices
- And our final goal is to make new friends.
Contact: Ian Wood - 0407 861 880 (email@example.com) or Ray Davies - 0411 224 259 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ringwood Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The objectives of the chamber:
- Represent professional, retail, service, industrial and primary interests in the City of Maroondah.
- Promote the City of Maroondah as the commercial centre of the eastern suburbs.
- Provide a venue for the members to meet and exchange matters of common interest.
- Create a spirit of community interest and to support community groups.
Phone 9870 6277
Ringwood Business Developers
Are you looking to grow your business?
Do you want to grow your business?
Do you want a team of business minded people working for you, sending you referrals?
Be part of a group of business owners, join us for breakfast and become part of a successful referral network.
To register and attend as a visitor and learn how to grow your business:
When: Wednesday 7.00 – 8.30am
Where: Guest Services, Eastland, Ringwood
Cost: $30 including breakfast, tea, coffee & juice and free valet parking
Networking opportunities from 6.45am
If you require any further information please contact, Belle Godfrey Frontline Locksmiths, Vice President of Ringwood Business Developers on 0402254777, or email email@example.com