Successful business never achieves goals alone, partner with the best kept secret - SBMS
Established in 1986, Small Business Mentoring Service (SBMS) delivers tailored mentoring support that is responsive to the needs of small business, when and where it's needed, in times of opportunity and in times of hardship.
As sponsor of the highly coveted Business of the Year Award 2023, SBMS celebrates excellence in business, as well as supporting the journey.
Enter the Maroondah Business Excellence Awards 2023 now to identify opportunities to strengthen your business or be recognised as a winning professional force.
SBMS offer general or topical mentoring and support and are specialists in commercial disruption.
Their experienced team has been instrumental in providing guidance to businesses affected by current challenges such as COVID, building works and major infrastructure projects. Working alongside business owners and traders they have provided guidance and professional support to mitigate the impacts of COVID, the redevelopment at Queen Victoria Market and impacted businesses of Level Crossing Removal Projects (LXRP) to name a few.
With the significant future benefits of improved public transport clear, the LXRP works within Maroondah may be a cause of worry regarding potential disruption, financial loss and ongoing impacts. Once the projects are completed the precincts will reconnect the community and create great public spaces and improved business accessibility and street scapes, but getting through that period is where SBMS can help.
The main objective is to provide informed, impartial and confidential support to business owners at a time when they need it most. Delivered through their knowledgeable and experienced SBMS business mentors, the program is designed to:
- Actively engage and empower business owners,
- Keep business owners focused on what's within their control,
- Help business owners gain clarity around their goals and what success looks like,
- Assist business owners connect with other available support services and resources as required,
- Support business owners to create and action a plan to achieve their desired outcomes,
- Match business owners with committed, caring mentors who've been there and done it,
- Share ideas and best practice, promote client accountability, and champion client wellness,
- Provide continuing, affordable post program mentoring support as required.
If you feel worried about the impacts of disruptions to your business, the BizHub team invites you to connect with SBMS, proud sponsor of the Maroondah Business Excellence Awards 2023, Business of the Year Award.
Visit the BizHub Event Calendar for dates of our upcoming FREE online mentoring sessions with SBMS.