Maroondah Business Excellence Awards are now open
Are you an excellent business? Get the recognition your business deserves!
Entries are now open for the 2019 Maroondah Business Excellence Awards
Recognising business excellence and celebrating success, the 2019 Maroondah Business Excellence Awards are now open.
The Business Excellence Awards have the potential to help your business in a whole range of ways:
- raising your profile in the community;
- networking with other local businesses;
- reviewing your business strategy;
- celebrating achievements with your team; and
- having a great night at the Awards Gala!
Easy Steps to enter the Awards
- Step 1 - Nominate your business in one or more Awards Categories
- Step 2 - Complete your Entry. Entry is free and easy and is completed during a 1 hour consultation with our experienced Awards Advisors.
- Step 3 - Come along to the Awards Gala on Wednesday 30 October at Karralyka to find out if your business is an Award Winner
Business can enter in one or more of the following categories:
- Service excellence - excellence in providing goods or services to customers, business or government
- Collaboration and Partnerships - excellence working in collaboration with other businesses or community organisations
- Innovation and technology - excellence in business innovation in the development of products, systems or technology
- Construction, trades and related supply chain - excellence in business engaged in the construction and building maintenance industry
- Manufacturing and product design - excellence in manufacturing and product design
- Business of the Year - will be award to the overall best business from the category Award winners.
Get Ready to Celebrate
If you’re a winner, you’ll find out at the Business Excellence Awards Gala on Wednesday 30 October at Karralyka. It’s a great team-building opportunity and an evening of celebration, fun and networking with your local business community. Save the date!
Like more information?
Phone the BizHub team during business hours on 9298 4679 or send your enquiry via email.